3) WIELY Reviewer Recognition for STC Faculty Member, Dr. P.JENOPUL
Dr.P.JENOPAUL, Professor at the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ST.THOMAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,CHENGANUR was honored with a commendation certificate
4) Department of Civil Engineering organized Workshop on “Future Technological Challenges in Civil Engineering” on 9th March 2017 for all CE students. The workshop was conducted by Dr.K.Abubaker, Former Technical Adviser to Minister of PWD.
5) Department of Civil Engineering organized a seminar on “Water Conservation Methodology and Needs” by Er.Abraham Varghese,Executive Engineer,Kerala Water Authority on 9th March 2017 for all Civil Engineering students.
6) First Rank In B.Tech ,Sixth Semester Kerala University Examination
Our Final Year Civil Engineering Student,Mr.Sanjay R Nair(Reg no 13433047)secured First Rank in S6 Kerala University Examinations scoring GPA of 9.79.Department of Civil Engineering Congratulate
7) Department of Civil Engineering organized a seminar on “Building Information Modeling (BIM)” on 22nd March 2016 for S6 CE students in association with InterCAD Systems Private Limited, Thiruvananthapuram.
8) An Industry Interaction for Third and Final year Civil Engineering students was conducted on the topic “Institute to Industry” by Mr. Robert Rajasekharan, Deputy Manager, Railway SBG Transportation & Infrastructure IC, on 18th March, 2016
9) Department of Civil Engineering organized a seminar on “Analysis and Design of steel structures using Tekla Structures” on 17th March 2016 for S8 CE students in association with Tekla Training Centre, Kochi.
10) Department of Civil Engineering organized a seminar on “MEP, Civil QA/QC, NDT, Civil Quantity Surveying” on 15th March 2016 for S8 CE students in association with Core Institute of Technology,Kottayam.
11) Department of Civil Engineering conducted Add-on course on “Design of Earthquake resistant RCC multi storied frames-Design of Concrete Structures on 8th, 9th and 10th of March 2016 by Prof. Nirjhar Dhang, Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kharag
12) Department of Civil Engineering organized two day workshop on “Advanced Surveying Techniques using Total Station” on 26 & 27th February 2016 for S7 CE students in association with Logic survey Institute.