|Designation||Professor & Head|
Dr.P.Jenopaul, received his B.E degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Thirunelveli in 2003. He completed his Master’s in Business of Administration from Annamalai University Chidambaram in the year of 2005.He completed his Master of Engineering in Anna university in the year 2007.He has a great flair for teaching and wind turbine experience of two years and 3 years .He began his carrier as a service Engineer in NEPC’s fixed speed windmill at Aralvoimozhy and later started his teaching career at Ponjesly College of Engineering, Nagercoil in 2007. In 2009 he joined as a full time research scholar at Noorul Islam University, Kumaracoil. His researches focus on power quality, FACTS and wind turbine generators. He has published 40 research papers in various International journals ,16 national journal and 8 IEEE International conferences .he is a reviewer in various peer reviewed journal papers ( wiley publications, Taylor and Francis, Transaction On Industrial Electronics IEEE, sage publications Elsevier publication. and European Transactions on Electrical Power ).he is a editorial member in various national journals.
. RESEARCH PROPOSAL DETAILS & funded projects
(1) Research Fund Granted (INR 15000) From Kerala State Council For Science, Technology and Environment under the Scheme INNOVATE-2016 On The Title Of “Intelligent Utilization Of Solar Energy By Integration Of Technology “, status-completed. P.I: P. Jenopaul .
(2) Research Fund Granted (INR 5000) From Kerala State Council For Science, Technology and Environment under the Scheme INNOVATE-2017 On The Title Of “Active House Toilet Safety Exhaust System“, status- completed. P.I: P. Jenopaul.
DETAILS OF INNOVATIVE PROJECTS
1) Participated in district science fair district science center, Tirunelveli. During the year of 1996
2) Anti cable theft device for windmill invented by P.Jenopaul, Jayakumar, Godwin .,in the year of 2006 .Date:20/04/2006 news published by the Hindu URL: ttp://www.thehindu.com/2006/04/20/stories/2006042005680300.htm
3) Rail- way man less crossing alert system .Article Published by Thina Murasu news paper (Feb25, 2006) TN/WPP-102/SR/2006,RNI NUM 55424/88
4. Improved Efficient Night Cooling System for Home- News Published by Thina Murasu news
paper Page num 4, Sep 2, 2013.TN/WPP-102/SR/2013,RNI NUM 55424/88
5. Intelligent mosquito killing system – presented to the P.S.N college of engineering andTechnology (D.S.T sponsored project exhibition)
6. Battery Operated Improved Marine Engine- News Published by Thina Murasu news paperPage num 4, Sep 28, 2013.TN/WPP-102/SR/2013,RNI NUM 55424/88
7. “Novel cooling system for two wheeler riders” - News Published by Thina Murasu news paperPage num 2, May 26, 2014.TN/WPP-102/SR/2014,RNI NUM 55424/88
8. Guided and Participated yuva master mind program entitled "central control alert system for disaster alert" conducted by Malayala manorama ,kerala.2015 .
9. Guided and Participated YuVA MASTER mind program entitled "automatic railway station identification system for train toilet closing system" conducted by Malayala manorama ,kerala.2016
10. Guided and Received best electrical project award in national level project competition SRISTI 2016 program entitled " Updated central control alert system for disaster alert in rural areas" conducted by saingits college of engineering and technology,kerala.2016
11. Guided Participated in national level project competition SRISTI 2016 program entitled "cooling helmet for two wheeler rider" conducted by Saingits college of engineering and technology,kerala.2016
12 . “Electronic Mirror For Two Wheelers” - News Published by Thina Murasu news paper Page
num 5 May 22, 2016.TN/WPP-102/SR/2016,RNI NUM 55424/88
13.Guided and Participated in national level project competition yojna 2016 and got first prize(25000)
project entitled "active house toilet safety exhaust system " conducted by aeronautical
society of india,kerala.2017
REFEREED INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
1. P.Jenopaul, T.Ruban Deva Prakash, I. Jacob Raglend “Matrix Converter Power Quality Issue Compensation Using Unified Power Quality Conditioner” Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, sage publication. vol. 34, no.5,pp. 585-593,2012Impact factor 0. 692.Anna university list(Axn 2) reference num:18819. (Science Citation Indexed issn-0142-3312)
2. P.Jenopaul, T.Ruban Deva Prakash, I. Jacob Raglend “Universal Power Line Manager for Wind Turbine Generator (FSIWTG) connected with micro Grid” Electric Power Components and System,vol.40,pp1390-1404. 2012. Anna university list (Axn 1) reference num:2366. Science Citation Indexed- issn 1532-5008
News/EEE/2.10.17: Congratulations!!! From the Management, Principal and Staff members to Mr. JITHIN THOMAS and Mr. ASHIF AMEEN- students of S7 Electrical & Electronics Engine
News/EEE/16.11.17: Congratulations!!! From the Management, Principal and Staff members to Mr. JITHIN THOMAS and Mr. ASHIF AMEEN- students of S7 Electrical & Electronics Engin
News/EEE/16.11.17: Congratulations!!! From the Management, Principal and Staff members to - Mr. ANIL KUMAR and Mr. RUSSEL SAIN- students of S5 Electrical & Electronics Engine
Two day workshop on " Ethical Hacking" Event Date : 3rd and 4th November 2017 Registration Fee : Rs.500 Venue: STC CSE Lab Brochure: Click here Registration: Closed
News/EEE/2. 10.17: Congratulations!!! from the Management,Principal and Staff members to, Rahul kunjumon,and Russel sain -students of S5 Electrical & Electronics Engineering Depar
Dr.P.JENOPAUL, Professor at the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ST.THOMAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,CHENGANUR was honored with a commendation certificate
Our Final Year Civil Engineering Student,Mr.Sanjay R Nair(Reg no 13433047)secured First Rank in S6 Kerala University Examinations scoring GPA of 9.79.Department of Civil Engineering Congratulate