FACULTY – Ms. RESHMA MATHEW, M.tech
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve graduated from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India with Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Post Graduated from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India with Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (with specialization in Power Electronics) with 4th rank position.
PAPERS PRESENTED AND PUBLISHED
1. Published a paper titled “A high gain Boost converter with dual coupled inductor for home applications” in International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 5, Issue 10, October 2016. ISSN: 2347 – 6710
2. Presented a paper titled “Smart Cabin based on RFID technology” in the National Conference (NCIET’13) Conducted on 22nd Feb 2013 by the Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering at Musaliar College of Engineering & Technology, Pathanamthitta. Paper included in the Conference Proceedings.
TRAININGS, WORKSHOPS AND FDPS ATTENDED
1. Participated in workshop on “Emerging Trends on Electrical Machines” as a part of FDP at Sree Buddha College of Engineering & Technology, Pattoor.
2. Participated in ELSEVIER publishing workshop conducted at St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology, Palai.
3. Underwent training on software courses C, C++
4. Underwent training on AUTOCAD, E-CAD.
News/EEE/2.10.17: Congratulations!!! From the Management, Principal and Staff members to Mr. JITHIN THOMAS and Mr. ASHIF AMEEN- students of S7 Electrical & Electronics Engine
News/EEE/16.11.17: Congratulations!!! From the Management, Principal and Staff members to Mr. JITHIN THOMAS and Mr. ASHIF AMEEN- students of S7 Electrical & Electronics Engin
News/EEE/16.11.17: Congratulations!!! From the Management, Principal and Staff members to - Mr. ANIL KUMAR and Mr. RUSSEL SAIN- students of S5 Electrical & Electronics Engine
Two day workshop on " Ethical Hacking" Event Date : 3rd and 4th November 2017 Registration Fee : Rs.500 Venue: STC CSE Lab Brochure: Click here Registration: Closed
News/EEE/2. 10.17: Congratulations!!! from the Management,Principal and Staff members to, Rahul kunjumon,and Russel sain -students of S5 Electrical & Electronics Engineering Depar
Dr.P.JENOPAUL, Professor at the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ST.THOMAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,CHENGANUR was honored with a commendation certificate
Our Final Year Civil Engineering Student,Mr.Sanjay R Nair(Reg no 13433047)secured First Rank in S6 Kerala University Examinations scoring GPA of 9.79.Department of Civil Engineering Congratulate