FACULTY – Ms. VENMA PRABHASH, M.tech
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve graduated from Kerala University, Kerala, India with Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Post Graduated from Kerala University, Kerala, India with Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (with specialization in Power Control and Drives) with 5th rank position.
PAPERS PRESENTED AND PUBLISHED
· Authored & Presented paper titled “PV Fed BLDC Motor using zeta Converter with Minimized Torque Ripple for Water Pumping” at the IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technological Trends, Kollam in October 2016.
· Authored & Presented Paper titled “A Torque Ripple Reduction Method for a Solar PV fed BLDC Motor using CUK Converter for Water Pumping” at the National Conference on Technological Trends 2016, conducted by College of Engineering, Trivandrum, in August, 2016.
· Authored & Presented Paper titled “Solar PV array Fed BLDC Motor using Buck-Boost Converter with Minimized Torque Ripple” at the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology 2016 conducted by Lourdes Matha College of Science & Technology, Trivandrum in July 2016.
· Venma Prabhash and Vandana P, “A Torque Ripple Compensation Technique for A BLDC Motor Drive Fed from Solar PV array using SEPIC Converter” International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol 5, Issue 6, pp no. 4528-4535, June 2016.
· Venma Prabhash and Vandana P, “Solar PV array Fed BLDC Motor using Buck-Boost Converter with Minimized Torque Ripple” International Advanced Research Journal in Sceience, Engineering and Technology, Vol 3, Special Issue 3, pp no. 81-86, August 2016.
TRAININGS, WORKSHOPS AND FDPS ATTENDED
· Attended a Short Term Training Program on “Machine Modeling and Applications of Power Electronics in Renewable Energy Sources” organized by EEE Dept Of Mar Baselios College of Engineering & Technology, Trivandrum, Kerala.
News/EEE/2.10.17: Congratulations!!! From the Management, Principal and Staff members to Mr. JITHIN THOMAS and Mr. ASHIF AMEEN- students of S7 Electrical & Electronics Engine
News/EEE/16.11.17: Congratulations!!! From the Management, Principal and Staff members to Mr. JITHIN THOMAS and Mr. ASHIF AMEEN- students of S7 Electrical & Electronics Engin
News/EEE/16.11.17: Congratulations!!! From the Management, Principal and Staff members to - Mr. ANIL KUMAR and Mr. RUSSEL SAIN- students of S5 Electrical & Electronics Engine
Two day workshop on " Ethical Hacking" Event Date : 3rd and 4th November 2017 Registration Fee : Rs.500 Venue: STC CSE Lab Brochure: Click here Registration: Closed
News/EEE/2. 10.17: Congratulations!!! from the Management,Principal and Staff members to, Rahul kunjumon,and Russel sain -students of S5 Electrical & Electronics Engineering Depar
Dr.P.JENOPAUL, Professor at the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, ST.THOMAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,CHENGANUR was honored with a commendation certificate
Our Final Year Civil Engineering Student,Mr.Sanjay R Nair(Reg no 13433047)secured First Rank in S6 Kerala University Examinations scoring GPA of 9.79.Department of Civil Engineering Congratulate