All the former students, faculty and final year students constitute the alumni. Alumni serves the purpose of fostering the relationship among the past and present students of the institution. Alumni association takes active interest in overall development of the college by giving scholarships to students and monetary assistance for renovation of campus
- To institute prizes and scholarships, and render financial aid to needy and deserving students of the institute.
- To support academic activities like conferences, workshops, technical symposiums (including travel and registration support to students and the staff).
- To contribute towards the welfare of the alumni.
- To keep the alumni abreast of scientific and technological developments of national and global importance.
- To give scholarships to meritorious students.
- To give awards to toppers of all branches of engineering.
- To arrange seminars and debates for technical guidance to students for knowledge and career advancement.
- To acquire, purchase or otherwise own or take on lease or hire elsewhere in India or abroad temporarily or permanently any moveable or immovable property necessary or convenient for the furtherance of the objects of the association.
- To invest and deal with the funds of the association.
- To do such other lawful things as are conductive or incidental to the attainment of the above objectives and / or beneficial to the interests of the institute and its alumni.
- To promote entrepreneurship & innovation among the students.
- To help institute for effective liaison to industry.
On January 30th 2016, our first informal alumni meet was conducted at our campus for 2014 and 2015 pass out batch students. President, Secretary, Treasurer and Executive committee members were selected. A placement drive of Ontash, conducted in our campus, is a very valuable contribution of our alumni.